Friday, November 12, 2010

Mepacon Eve....

Well, technically Mepacon started its games at 3pm this afternoon, but if I tried to get time off, drive up there, and avoid all fatherly duties in a house with an 18-month old, my gaming books would be in a pile in the front yard.... on fire.

But it wouldn't be the night before a con if I wasn't slaving away finishing up events. My second game, the much ballyhooed Cthulhu Comes to Springfield is just about done. I need to rewrite the schtick cards and sort them out, and *ding* it's perfect. My Hackmaster game is another story. I need to be out the door by 7am tomorrow, and I still need 6 character backgrounds, oh yeah, plus the characters aren't finished. It's one of the few times I hope I don't have any players in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment