Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Kenzerco Holiday Blowout!

The Kenzer & Co website (http://www.kenzerco.com/) is all aflutter with their holiday blowout sale. Almost all print items are 50% off now through New Year's Eve!!!

There are a couple exceptions in their online store, like their most recent releases, and of course, pdfs. The $60 Aces and Eights book isn't covered either, but that's worth the retail price.

While the bonanza of savings is making me step back and think about it, I really can't take advantage of it. The Aces and Eights supplements and adventures are downright cheap and I could take advantage of picking up Dead Gawd's Hand and Isle of Death for Hackmaster, but in these tight times, can I justify spending money on stuff I might use in 2011?

For those of you wondering, I'm finally ordering Masks of Nyarlathotep and the Reaper Mouselings this week. Christmas was good and this will probably be my last purchase for awhile. Hell, it's been awhile since I last purchased anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment