Sunday, July 31, 2011

Historicon Review from the Great White North

I noticed this post awhile back, reviewing the wonders which were the Gnome Wars Joust and the first game. Nice to see our Canadian bretheren getting into the game, no matter what my wife thinks about them.

http://minicannuck.6sided.net/2011/07/15/historicon-gnome-wars/

The Japanese Emporer with the bonsai tree is awesome, and the other pictures simply spectacular. They also managed to completely spell out the rules for the joust and found the trash-talking, bounty-placing, little-girl-smacking-around-old-fat-dudes appealing, despite their stereotypical Great White Northern sensibilities.

I certainly welcome the blogger and his friends to any of my events, although with the other cool games they play, I understand if they don't have the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment