Friday, September 16, 2011

Terrain deals at Michaels

On Monday I made my usual foray into Michael's for painting supplies and "stuff." I did pick up some replacement paints to fill in the holes cold weather caused to my supply. I was also perturbed to find out they were out of sheep! This may create cause for concern for my supply for Fall-in!

A couple things I'm a bit late declaring this week (good through Saturday)

All craft paints (Americana, etc) are 30% off.

Halloween town displays are already 40% off. I didn't see any buildings or accessories that were easily transferable to the wargaming table without significant work, so I may go back after 70%+ off.

Christmas town displays are out! These seem far more useful than Halloween. They had large cobblestone mats for $21.00. Now I love Miniature Building Authority and own some of their mats, but to cover a large area, these mats are a deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment