Monday, October 17, 2011

The Apathy of New Releases (October 2011)

Since I was behind on my last "Apathy" entry, I completely forgot about the next. Again, it's only three weeks late and the next Game Trade comes out in eight day, but in my humble opinion, I'm not missing much.


My Wishlist: Nothing


My Let's-Have-a-Look-First Wishlist: The Dewdrop Inn supplement for Tunnels & Trolls. $11.95


My Imaginary Store List:
Ars Magica : Cradle and Crescent HC


A company I've never heard of named Blackwyrm Games is releasing a slew of Hero compatible campaign sourcebooks. I'm not big on Hero, but the settings are "unique" aka weird enought to mention.


  • PostHegmony: Terra Nomenklatura - space colonization, except that Earth has been colonized by aliens!

  • EarthLux Aeternum: Space RPG with the 17th c spirt of the age of exploration, including silly feathered hats.

  • The Wreck of Alpha Central - roleplaying in an alien post apoc future.
Risk Legacy: Campaign rules for Risk? Seriously?


The 40K RPG Block:



  • Deathwatch: First Founding

  • Dark Heresy: Book of Judgement.

  • Dark Heresy: Haarlock Legacy Trilogy

  • Rogue Trader: Hostile Acquisitons

  • And for Warhammer Fantasy Role-Play: Lure of Power

Warhammer.. er I mean Mantic Armies. I'm spoiled by my personal wargaming habits, so I don't even know if this is a steal versus Games Workshop. Dwarf, Abyssal (Chaos) Dwarf, Elf, Orc and Undead Armies for $175.00 each

4 Paizo Pathfinder related products

Deadlands Reloaded Players Guide

For 4e D&D
Book of Vile Darkness
Shadowghast Manor Dungeon Tiles

And in the clix world, Incredible Hulk Heroclix.

Outside of a desire to stock Mantic armies, it looks to be a great month for mid-level restocks and expanding product lines in preparation for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment