Below is the list of all the All the King's Men figures I've accumulated. It isn't much compared to the mega-games, but I've only budgeted a pack per convention usually, and the terrain caught my eye lately. Sorry, the terrain stays. Gnomes + giant haystacks = awesome!
- 1 unit, British Light Dragoons (8)
- 1 unit Continental Infantry (14)
- 1 unit British Infantry (14)
- 1 unit Continental Skirmishers (8)
- 1 unit Artillery
- 1 pack of three pounder field guns (3)
- Northeastern Woodland Indians plastics boxed set (18)
- Another set of Indian plastics (12)
- Litko 1.25 in circular bases, 3mm plywood (25)
I would prefer not to sell this piecemeal, but I am willing to make any decent offer. I'm even willing to meet at a "offsite" location to deliver the figures at Fall-in! if need be.
Feel free to contact me at viscounteric at gmail dot com. We can talk turkey get these into the hands of someone who can give them a good home to be killed little lead deaths over and over again.