Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Mouseling Tavern is out!

I'm a little late to the party, the Mouseling Tavern that I had seen greens for from my friends at GenCon is out, and apparently well-received.



Now, every comment I've seen online has been stressing dioramas and other "cutesy" ideas. Not only would these figures be great for Mouse Guard, but I'm thinking of a non-skirmishing unit for Gnome Wars.

Think about it. Yes, drunken mice make great warriors, but the mouse in the front center could easily be a standard bearer, two other two on the right are musicians, and of course, the bar wench is a furrier version of the Bier Maiden in the game (at least I hope this one's furrier, European gnome at all.)

Ten tiny figs for $40 is a bit much in my opinion, but I'll keep this on my want list.

No comments:

Post a Comment