Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Mouselings and a Wacky Goblin

The children are passed out at a manageable hour, the track events for the Olympics are done for the night...

My God! I have time to PAINT!

Sorting through three different locations for paints, supplies, etc was not the most efficient way to get things started, but I have paint onto lead and that's all that matters.

This week I should be finishing up a couple minis from the Reaper Mouselings line. Base coats are done, now it's just shading, highlights, and details.

The first I could punch out quickly were the heavily armored mouse dude, whom I call Sir Steelnut and Furry the Barbarian.

David the Gnome added for size comparison
I need to touch up the knights shield.  Apparently I didn't clear out enough of the spray sealer and it made it a wee bit gritty.  

What is best if life?  To crush  your enemies, see them driven from  you... and cheese. 
The final entry is a random goblin sitting in my box o' random figs. It looks like a small Warhammer fig (the base is GW 20mm at least), but I have no clue where/when I got this. It's got to be 10+ years old.


If anyone wants, I'll make a new post and try to put in some stats, a la Mouse Guard. Since the Mouse Guard games I'll be running will involve a three year old, sorry of this and future characters don't agree with continuity. It's a game about mice.

Next:  More Mice

No comments:

Post a Comment