Friday, November 9, 2012

Mepacon, I will be in you soon!

Tonight I must wander through the garage and assemble all the pieces needed to run Burning Plastic at Mepacon tomorrow night.

www.mepacon.com

It should be a righteous day. I'm going to see a lot of friends I only see twice a a year. The dollar auction should be a blast. There will be a good number of dealers and hopefully some good deals. The biggest surprise is that I might actually play in some games, rather than sit around!

I went with popular demand to choose my game this time, and I think it worked out beautifully. There would. be no way I could prep a wargame or a new rpg scenario with the madness of my life. Perhaps, Cthulhu Comes to Springfield, but that's filed away, ready in a moment's notice. With Burning Plastic all I'll need is some time to sort out the green army men, and possibly make a few photocopies.

Of course, with the con AAR, I'll explain why I tried to clear out the local dollar store of boxes of checkers for the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment