Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Ginfritter Holiday Specials

It might be surprising the I haven't made more than a passing mention to Ginfritter's Gnomish Workshop.  They have a nice selection of gnomes and other fantasy figures, including a 54mm school girl firing a hamster gun:

This month they have two short term specials that caught my eye.  One is a St Nick Bot.
50mm tall  $10.00
The other item is a Santa Dwarf, sculpted by Bob Olley, the man whose Scrunts I just mentioned here.
25mm tall  $5.00
I know Brigade Games already has a kick ass Santa figure that's perfect for Gnome Wars, but can I say Evil Santa?   Heck I'm strongly considering both as a characters/npcs for my vaporware Gnomish Space Marine game.

According to the info I saw, both the robot and the dwarf are only available until December 12th.  Go get 'em before they disappear forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment