Friday, January 25, 2013

Better Gnomes and Gardens

I normally post about gaming, but with a name like Gaming with the Gnomies, I should be covering the anything gnome-related on note (gnote?).

My cousin, Linnea, shot me a quick note, "I thought you would like this!" :


Apparently this is a big to-do in the gnome landscaping community:





My first thought was, "I guess you should start planning your Spring gardening in the Winter."    I don't plan on cutting down any trees and decorating any stumps, but a few doors on existing trees should make the girls giggle.

My second thought was gaming related.  These would make great decorations for garden wargaming!  Sure, we might need to accumulate actual garden gnomes to play (300mm minimum?), but a nice toybox rebellion game in 54mm couldn't hurt from these scenic additions.

Then again, I should be happy I have no yard work as of now:  I can't get any gaming stuff done now and I only have snow shoveling to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment