Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Legions of Steel Nightmares

Mark it on the calendar, after a long absence, the paints have finally come out!

The kids are finally heading to bed at a decent hour, plus my wife whipped up a batch of her famous rice pudding and "somebody" had to stay up and wait for it to cool off before I put it into the fridge.

After such a long hiatus, I went with something quick and easy: a pair of standard Nightmares from Legions of Steel.

Although all the supplements cover different exotic paint schemes for the Machines, nothing beats the classic Terminator look. Black primer, a couple different metal shades for dry brushing, red eyes, some yellow for contrast, and sa quick dirty wash. Now if I could only find another dozen of these bad boys to whip up for a game of LOS. Easier said than done.

Next on the painting queue: Ever heard of Cyb-Orcs? Up until last week on eBay neither did I. Once I snag some decent Orc Green at Cold Wars, I've got three scouts to finish up.

No comments:

Post a Comment