Thursday, April 4, 2013

Mepacon Spring 2013 Event Submitted

I finally got off my high horse and submitted my event for Mepacon Spring 2013, this April 12-14 up in Clarks Summit, PA.   The wife is working Saturday, so that leaves me with just the evening, so I'll run my game, peruse the auction and dealers, and acquire t-shirts for the girls.

Cthulhu Comes to Springfield
Is there something even more sinister than Mr Burns.  Are the three-eyed fish actually the result of the nuclear power plant, or something far more dangerous.  Why does Groundskeeper Willie save the wee children?... for sacrifice to the Elder Gods?   This game will have 3-4 "episodes," with a rotating cast of Simpsons characters.  Due to previous issues with the material, no players under 16 please.
System: Toon   Players:  6   Slot:  Saturday Evening, four hours   Beginners welcome.

www.mepacon.com for general con info.  Warhorn is hosting the event listings.

No comments:

Post a Comment