Friday, November 29, 2013

The Twelve Blogs of Christmas: 2013 Edition

I have one more week of sheer hell at work, and then I can become a humble lackey for the rest of the year.

While it can mean a lot of things, for the purposes of this blog it means I can catch up on the 27 different blogging topics that are sitting in my drafts folder. It also means the twelve days of blogging right before Christmas.

The twelve blogs is a nod to National Blogging Month (or something similar that I refuse to look up.) The gist of it to blog every day for a month, using those topics provided by the project. I tried it once and I think I got 23 out of 30 days written, and it was horrible. With the twelve blogs, I cover random subjects I usually don't cover, reveal dreaded gaming secrets, and get a lit tle heartfelt along the way.

That being said, I'm currently accepting recommendations for topics.  Feel free to peruse the blog in past September and see what I wrote about.  I'll answer questions, tell stories, give shout-outs, and probably post a few holiday-themed minis along the way.   I'll take suggestions through the comments below, my Facebook page (link to side), or good old fashioned emails at viscountericATgmailDOTcom.

Let the festivities begin!  And if you're so incline, Happy Thanksgiving and a Joyous SATLOF!

No comments:

Post a Comment