Tuesday, January 28, 2014

(Kickstarter) Tales of the Crescent City

On the Kickstarter front, I finally put a placeholder pledge on the RAFM Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition Miniatures Kickstarter.  With our annual cruise to the Bahamas less than two weeks away, I want to make sure everything is copacetic (and the tax return submitted on Friday), before dropping fat stacks of cash on hobby items quite yet.  I also have to consider my pledge will eat into my annual 5% of the tax return going to fund Cold Wars. 

Another thing to eat into my con spending cash is Tales of the Crescent City by Golden Goblin Press. 

New Orleans is ripe with inspiration for any type of horror role-playing, and the Mythos are no exception.   A pledge of $35 nets you the book and the pdf, which in this day and age is a fair price.  I did miss out on the $50 pledge, which the first two hundred got the book, pdf, and a copy of Secrets of New Orleans.

With this one, I have a bit more time to ride it out and see what sweet add-ons, if any, appear.  The campaign ends on March 4th, so once my Cold Wars shopping list (and massive painting endeavour) is complete, I can make my pledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment