Tuesday, January 21, 2014

RAFM Kickstarter for Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition Minis...

I normally hate the sponsored links that overwhelm my news feed on Facebook, but this showed up last night, from of all places, RAFM:

This is concept art for one of the CoC 7th Edition mnis RAFM is putting together for it's Kickstarter staring Wednesday, January 22nd.

Their fundraiser through indiegogo was a success, so they've moved on to cover investigators and creatures from such classics as Masks of Nyarlathotep, Fungi from Yuggoth, and House of R'lyeh.

If Brady can be made in the same style as this figure, I'll be satisfied with the project.

A large number of sculpts (like the one above)  will be done by Bob Murch, who has not only done a number of previous Cthulhu figs, but makes most of my figures for the Second Samoan Civil War at www.pulpfigures.com .  Yes, they're under Melanesian Island Warriors or Provisional Fighters, but I know they were meant for Samoa and the Greater Polyneisan Community.

I was slightly foolish to miss out on the first minis fundraiser.  I'll check out the pledges first, but I think I'ld be a bigger fool to not invest in this at least a smidge, especially since my tax return should come back right after it ends on February 11th.

No comments:

Post a Comment