Thursday, February 20, 2014

D&D 40th Anniversary Blog Hop

I feel older everytime I venture out into this intra web thingy.

While I was familiar with National Blog Posting Month, I wasn't familiar with a "blog hop" which essentially is a more focused group of blogs all posting about even more specific questions pertaining to their group. 

Today I discovered the D&D 40th Anniversary Blog Hop Challenge, albeit three weeks in.  Twenty Eight days of D&D specific questions being covered by over 50 fifty blogs.  Thankfully, it does appear the bloggers are trying a bit more than a flavor variation of "Let me tell you about my character," although some of the questions ask exactly that, and rightfully so.

Between the Samoa project, the cruise, and the fact that I've covered a number of these questions before, I won't try to back track, but I will steal a few questions for future blog filler.

No comments:

Post a Comment