Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The Birthday Extravaganza Kicks Into High Gear

Mepacon has come and gone, so it's time to turn to my next step on the path of total gaming domination, my birthday party. 

Here's the flyer I dropped off at Mepacon, essentially inviting the whole con:

It's been twenty years since I put a con flyer together.  Cut me some slack!
So far it's been a battle against my lovely wife and her friends, who insist on a "normal" birthday party mixed among the gaming, with food beyond chips, a cake, and just sitting around.  It's my preference that we find something for the kids to do, get a game in front of the adults, and watch them have actual FUN, rather than hanging-out-sitting-around-just-talking fun.  It's my birthday, I'll put up with the rest of that stuff the other 364 days of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment