Saturday, June 21, 2014

Challenge Accepted, Miracle Whip Guy!

When Facebook isn't trying to lobotomize the remaining masses who are slightly immune to cat memes, political claptrap from both sides of the spectrum, and wives's tales and rumors my five year old could debunk, it lays down some potential gaming material...

I could easily take this guys ramblings and transform them into an In Nomine game, a nice Kult adventure, or even reverse engineer something Innsmouth-style for the Esoteric Order of Dagon, but the gauntlet has been thrown down from Phil at Adventurous Endeavors:

  • Phil I swear to Cthulhu if this video, not the Miracle Whip commercial mind you...this video, is NOT the plot for the Day of Sloth IOU game I will lose all respect for you and strip you of Gazoo status.
    8 hrs · Like
  • Eric Jacobson Challenge accepted!
    8 hrs · Like · 1


  • Considering we had to scrap last year's Illuminati University game due to the a good number of folks being unable to attend the Day of Sloth, I now have a LOT of material to work with. I'm quite certain I'm gong to spend considerable time between my fourth and fifth beer thinking about the scenario, and just winging it....

    Be careful what you wish for, Phil....

No comments:

Post a Comment