Thursday, June 5, 2014

(Kickstarter) ATLANTIS: Theragraphica

Another week, another pile of dollars going to a Kickstarter.  This time it's for the Atlantis: The Second Age Theragraphica (Monster Book)

I loved the old Bard Games' Atlantean trilogy  (The Arcanum/Lexicon/Bestiary), although I had less of chance to run it that I did Talislanta.  Everything was just rugged (re: brutal) enough compare to the classic high fantasy D&D, plus the Omni/Omega/Oooh Boy system was so simplistic I was afraid I misunderstood it.

I missed the original Kickstarter for the new core book, altough the initial books were just resolicited by Alliance.  Outside of things becoming a bit more "professional" other things haven't changed much, and that's a good thing.


I'm still pondering whether I'm willing to support this at the $35 level, which nets me the book plus pdf, but does NOT include shipping, or wait until it actually comes out and pay retail at my FLGS.  Then again, when will I have time to play this?

No comments:

Post a Comment