Saturday, July 19, 2014

(Kickstarter) Trench Worx Tanks of WW1

Over the past two weeks, the new laxity of Kickstarter's campaign rules have brought out a pile of steaming crap.  Originally it was just an upswing of garbage phone game apps, but recently it has encrouched to "buy me a computer so I can game online/create videos online/just give me money.

One moderately refreshing Kickstarter in this sea of garbage was Trench Worx, Tanks of WW1.  It looks solid, the initial run is three tanks of varying costs, and you can save a couple of bucks by buying in bulk.


Two major problems that prevent me from pledging: 
  1. There are plenty of companies already pumping out FTs, MkVs, and A7Vs- in resin or resin/metal
  2. The prices are already comparable, and already in stock.
Perhaps the 46 backers, as I last checked, are unaware or don't care about those facts, but the campaign met it's goal, so godspeed...

No comments:

Post a Comment