Wednesday, June 17, 2015

#RPGaDay2015 Coming Soon

Last year, as I was scrolling through Twitter, trying to find something cool happening at GenCon, I fell upon #RPGaDay.   It was essentially 31 questions about RPGs that you could answer through the social media of your choice.  As I caught it on day ten, and I didn't want to be one of those other people answering day five questions on the 25th of August, I held off on answering them until I would normally do my "Twelve Days of Gaming" in December.  It was bit much over the holidays, but I have kept up the pace of over thirty posts a month since then.

Dave Chapman of Autocratik designed #RPGaDay and has just released this year's version, #RPGaDay2015 for August.


There are a few more duds on this year's topic, but there are also a few open-ended questions that make the bloggers giggle in delight and terrify the Twitter-only participants.  As I fill out the placeholders for August, I am throwing in a few words, not even sentences or phrases, to get me thinking once that's my focus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment