Saturday, July 25, 2015

Space Mousling Assault Group?

As of me typing this, we're scant hours away from the completion of the Reaper Bones III Kickstarter

Lots of dragons, some great expansions, and enough add-ons that just about everyone can find something to fit their miniatures sensibilities.

Things picked up over the last 24 hours, because they've already met their "ultimate" goal of $2.25 million, which unlocked the Tiamat-esque model (it sure ain't mini!) for a $60 add-on.   But let's not forget the stretch goal at $2.15 million:  SPAAAACE MOOOOUUUUSSSSLINGS!!!!



There's part of me that wants them, but there's another part of me that's happy with my measly $36 pledge for stuff that historically, I won't see until Christmas 2016.    The few things that have intrigued me I've been able to justify the delayed gratification as a reason not to select them.

This does mean they should be coming out with Space Mouslings in blister or boxed format, so I shall be patient and pick them up (hopefully) in 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment