Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Kickstarter Updates

Yesterday was a huge day for Kickstarter updates, many old campaigns sending messages out of the blue.

Car Wars Arenas is shipping!   Car Wars isn't even on my radar right now, but this is great news!

Golden Goblin's Tales of the Carribean might not be as successful as, say, Arc Dream's Delta Green, I will hold DG to same high standards of communication.  No backer survey yet, but I feel like I know what statge every scenario is at even better than Oscar Rios himself.

Things are so close with the RAFM Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition, yet I have lost faith.  Another update, another pushback on shipping.  I was hopeful with the last update, now I don't expect anything until 2016.  We're far enough along in our quarterly Masks campaign that, if we were using minis, I wouldn't be able to use all but 2 or three of the character figures.  I'm not writing off the company, but I will avoid future Kickstarters like the plague.

The Space: 1889 movie has survived some disasterous filming/travelling in China and is planning their next locales.   The crazy updates of international film have been more than worth my dollar pledge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment