Wednesday, March 23, 2016

(Kickstarter) Dice - Rendezvous with Randomness

With a weekend away, I'm still trying to catch up on my podcasts, and last night I finally had time to paint and listen to the latest Ken and Robin Talk About Stuff.    While I usually can recite their sponsors' segments from memory, I was taken aback at a new ad for Åskfågeln.  No longer was it for the Best of Fenix, but rather a brand new Kickstarter for an art book.

An art book about dice.

The biggest drawback?  The folks from Åskfågeln are in Sweden, where the project will be operating, BUT shipping and handling looks more than reasonable for what's at least a 10" x  10" 144 page coffee table book.   The book itself is roughly $39 and S&H is quoted at $12.

Wipe off the Mountain Dew and Cheet-o stains off your coffee table and put a conversation piece on it today!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment