Wednesday, May 4, 2016

(Kickstarter) Flint and Feather 28mm by Crucible Crush

Cruicible Crush has announced the launch of their Flint and Feather Kickstarter for game rules and 28mm minis. 

FLINT AND FEATHER is a tabletop skirmish game system of tribal warfare between the First Nations of the Great Lakes region in the legendary Pre-Contact era. Unleash your Great Warrior and assemble your Warband to raid and plunder your opponent and grow your Orenda.

 
The campaign has a rough entry point ($110 CAD) but that does include a hardcover rulebook and a warband on figures sculpted by Bob Murch.  Here's hoping some add-ons can be offered so I can get a few figs without draining the bank account on something I'll never play.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Cool figures! I remember picking up some Iroquois figures at Historicon several years back from Conquest Miniatures 500 Nations. I still have to paint them... my unpainted collection sadly grows way faster than my finished ones. Thanks for the heads up, maybe I'll join this kickstarter :)

    ReplyDelete