Thursday, July 14, 2016

Home-storicon 2016

Of course, anybody who's anybody will be at Historicon this weekend in Fredericksburg, VA.   Chalk it up to a number of factors, but I'm a nobody, resigned to stay at home like I have the past number of years.

Enter Home-Storicon, as I save considerable money on gas, lodging, and the vendor hall by gaming with my kids (and any friends that want to venture to my home). 

What's on the schedule?  Some Fantasy Savage Showdown, some Legions of Steel, and, if I can finish the buildings, the next, much-anticipated episode of The Savage Saga of Maja MillieHoperfully, we can get some quick family games, as well as some painting in. 

But for those driving to Virginia this weekend, let us not forget "Terry" the official Historicon mascot, as done by John Kovalic (Dork Tower, Munchkin).
You didn't know Historicon had a mascot?   I know that I haven't seen a reference to Terry since the first Historicon in Valley Forge, but I could be mistaken. 

No comments:

Post a Comment