Friday, July 1, 2016

Public Warning of the Horrors of War

One of my cheaper hobbies recently has been to pledge a dollar to certain Kickstarters to get a front row seat to either their incredible success or Hindenburg-like failure. 
 
Horrors of War by Adam Scott Glancy piqued my interest, but with a back-log of CoC product on my shelf already, a $45 softcover price, and ancient history of Pagan Publishing's distribution problems in the back of my mind, I donated a dollar and waited. 
 
The campaign funded, and as expected, Glancy was pulled in thirty different directions on fifteen additional projects.  The estimated delivery date was .... February 2015, and if miracles happened this week, I still don't believe the book would arrive in people's hands until the end of the year, at the earliest. 
 
The dollar does earn me backer communications and updates, and with that was this poster....
 
Enjoy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment