Sunday, September 18, 2016

(Kickstarter) Massive 28mm Zeppelin Model

"Do you want to buy a Zeppelin???"


As a perfect example of crazy stuff meant to be put up on Kickstarter, you can now spend $350 for a 7-foot long 28mm scale model of a Zeppelin.  The model is created using laser-cut mdf for the structure and chipboard (the same material you find on the back of notepads) to form the outer skin of the ship.


Perhaps the best part is the Kickstarter had such a reasonable goal (for a project with a $350 item), that they already reached it. Hopefully, the designer won't go too overboard with additional stuff as the total rises.



1 comment:

  1. Wow. Is that ever cool looking! I really didn't need to see that right now...

    Not that I'd get in on the kickstarter - but I'll be thinking about that for days - imagining the possibilities and trying to figure out how I could build something like it on my own...

    ReplyDelete