Thursday, May 11, 2017

(Kickstarter) Wild West Fantasy Miniatures

More Old West stuff, now mixed with Fantasy!!!

Miniaturemen, creator of the 28mm Cowboy Orc minis has  launched a follow-up Kickstarter for additional Wild West Fantasy Miniatures.
Some of the figures are a bit off proportionally, but they are dwarves, so I take it with a grain of salt.  Human, Orcs, Half-Orc and Dwarf figures are available.

I'm most intrigued with the Dwarf Cowboys, who seem easily convertible into even more rag-tag redneck Squats/Space Gnomes.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like Hoghollow is going to become a boomtown! I plan to back this and get all of them. To me, their simple retro style fits in perfectly with the gnomes and mouslings. Looking at the photos, I think the dwarves will be roughly Brigade Games gnome size or possibly slightly larger. Time to get back in the saddle and do some more work on How the West Was Gnomed. Thanks for posting! ML

    ReplyDelete