Monday, January 22, 2018

(Painting) Shadowrun Combat Mage and a Dangerous Damsel

It wasn't the weekend I had hoped for, but it was the weekend I needed.  Rest and lots of grade school basketball.

I also continued my nightly forays into the basement for painting and the rust continues to get knocked off...  Two items done and tons with paint on many others.

First off, a completely random figure: A Combat Mage w/ Staff for Shadowrun by Iron Wind Metals.
DS-058 now from Iron Wind Metals
I had originally thought he was the lone survivor of a giant box of Ral Partha-era Shadowrun lead, but then I remembered that he was yet another one of the free minis offered by Hobby University at HMGS Inc cons.

Don't know when I'll get to use an Uzi-toting elf mage, but the Pulp game can get a little crazy.

Speaking of Pulp, my second entry is one of the figures out of Dangerous Dames 1 from Pulp Figures:
From PHP-04
I figure with some more practice I'll finally get away from painting the "Deep One Look," but for now she's eligible to be one of the heroes for season three.

IN THE QUEUE:  A pile of buildings (25mm) and OGRE minis (6mm), but first, an attempt at tiny camouflage.

No comments:

Post a Comment