Saturday, February 3, 2018

Events for Mepacon Spring 2018 Have Been Submitted!

After a poll and much consternation, I've submitted my events for Mepacon, April  27-29 at the Hilton in Scranton, Pennsylvania.

I really wanted to try to revert back to my old style of GMing with a twist towards the youngsters with TWERPS Superdudes and TMNT/After the Bomb games, but in the end, you go with what targets the largest non-D&D organized play demographic.

I shall run six 2-hour sessions of My Little Pony: Tails of Equestria, and I shall like it!

My Little Pony: Tokens of Friendship  
My Little Pony has a role-playing game and it's as magical as the power of friendship! Each session you can create your very own pony and share adventures with your friends in Ponyville, Canterlot, and beyond! Or bring back your pony from a previous session (or previous Mepacon) to play some more! Parents welcome to help their child or play alongside them. 
6 players
Running  4-6 Friday, 11-1 Saturday, 4-6 Saturday

And since the theme of the convention is "Heroes and Villains" it's only fitting to run a variant on the "Power Ponies"

My Little Pony: The Infinite League of Avenging Justice!
The POWER PONIES have returned to Maretropolis!  But what happens when the Doomsday device isn't controlled by a villain, but by everyone's favorite team, The Rustlers of Justice?  Who will Rustle the Rustlers?   Super-Ponies provided at the table.  Parents will be needed to assist some youngsters, but they can certainly play alongside older children.
6 players
Running 8-10 Friday, 9-11 and 2-4 Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment