Goodman Games, under license from Flying Buffalo, have created a Kickstarter for Grimtooth's Trapsylvania.
Not only will they offer the 144-page campaign and sourcebook in both softcover ($25) and hardcover ($40), they also offer the following add-ons:
- Grimtooth's Lair ($10) - This is the legendary "lost 8th Grimtooth book." It contains a tournament adventure centered around Grimtooth-style traps, originally released at Origins 1983. The adventure is systems-neutral and designed to be played with any fantasy RPG. Goodman Games has arranged access to the last known copy in existence, and we have scanned and digitally restored it for exclusive publication via this Kickstarter. The original format was a digest-sized, 12-page publication.
- Grimtooth's Ultimate Traps Collection, Softcover ($40) - A 460-page tome collecting all five of the original Grimtooth’s Traps books! More than 500 traps in a systems-neutral format, suitable for any fantasy RPG. Also includes an extensive interview with the original Grimtooth’s creative team, a black-and-white cover gallery showcasing 30 years of editions (in English and many foreign languages), and a look behind the submissions process.
- Grimtooth's Ultimate Traps Collection, silver foil hardcover edition ($80)
- Dungeon Crawl Classics #87.5 - Grimtooth's Museum of Death! ($10) A level 1 adventure for the DCC RPG system. The adventurers must wend their way through a maze of traps in Grimtooth’s Museum of Death, a curated collection of the deadliest and most devious traps ever assembled in one place. Along the way, they might even cross paths with a few of Grimtooth’s allies: Grimtina, Spike the Grimdog, and Sludgeworth. Tread lightly, delver. There are no refunds for this tour!
- Grimtooth's Tomb of the Warhammer ($10) - A level 4 Grimtooth adventure compatible with DCC RPG. Written by Tunnels & Trolls creator Ken St. Andre. Can you go where no troll dares to tread? Long ago, the elves killed Grimtooth’s father in a great battle. They hid the troll leader’s body and his mystic warhammer somewhere in the vast plains beyond Trapsylvania. After years of searching, Grimtooth has finally located his father’s tomb, but the elves have magically rigged it so that no troll can enter. Now Grimtooth is looking for a party of foolhardy adventurers to enter Grimfang’s Tomb and return with the legendary warhammer…