Pages

The World of Georic 1989-Present

Monday, August 17, 2026

#RPGaDay2026 - Day 17 - "Intensity"

 Day 17 and the prompt is "Intensity" 

By far, the most intense session in recent memory was a fill-in session one Monday night, where we played Magical Kitties Save the Day.  

No, I'm not joking.

Creating the kitties was a piece of cake, and surprisingly inventive in the backgrounds, for a bunch of old wargamers.  

For a game of role-playing, investigation, and overcoming human odds while being magical kitties. I may have brought a sledgehammer to nano-surgery.  

I never had the experience of introducing stereotypical D&D min-maxers to Call of Cthulhu, but the apparent frontal assault the kitties took on to help one of their humans with a small crew of (allegedly) Italian neighborhood goons definitely gets an honorable mention. 

We will return to the game one day, with new cats, new backgrounds, new adventures, and perhaps some small children to remind adults how cats are supposed to act. 

Alternate Question:  A satisfying example of a character’s integrity

No comments:

Post a Comment