For the new gaming year, I am quite happy with my week one productivity. The bulk of my Fall-In! project is complete and looking for a way to store it, I'm taking walks regularly, and with one gaping abyss to incompetence, I'm actually enjoying going to work. So far, so good.
This week, we're pushing back the Fall-In! project reveal until everythng is as close to done as possible, so instead I give you three little banthas.
To be honest, I picked up these 3-D printed banthas at the flea market (Wally's) during Historicon. It's only a little touch up and full basing, but they'll immediately go into a Death Planet Iota special scenario just for them.
Next Up: I'm counting less than a dozen figures and buildings for Fall-In! I also have some heroic fantasy 30+mm gnomes that should be individually painted. The rest is more sci-fi and more fantasy spoils from Historicon this year.
Project 350: We start moving forward and that means progress 471 (310-161) is actually up from last week's 470 (313/157) , but I we are current with Gamma World Actual Plays, and I'll have new store reviews every Thursday until Mepacon.


No comments:
Post a Comment