Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Brigade Games *updates* the Gnome Wars page


Lon at Brigade Games has been posting new vehicle releases for other lines on the Brigade Facebook page, so I figured to take a gander over to the Gnome Wars side of things.
Sorry, no new releases as of yet, although Lon has promised new figs before Christmas. However the GW page is now chock full of pictures!

Japanese Riceball Pitcher

Gnomo Sapiens!

The added pics flesh out the core armies (German and Swiss), with Highlanders and Japanese getting a whole lotta love, as well.

Some of the pics are cropped versions of early full army pics, while I think I see my shots of the Orangeman (very blurry) and Aussie Cav being used.

I see whomever painted these has a certain penchant for the white beards on all of the gnomes, even the caveman. It is nice to see a yet another perspective to painting the figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment