Friday, August 9, 2013

Call of Cthulhu Character Creation App

It took me a couple of passes into yog-sothoth.com before I grasped the news headline.

"Call of Cthulhu Character Generator for iPad". 

Holy crap, Cthulhu's in the 21st Century (and still dreaming in Ry'leh, I hope)!

The app is supposed to cover all the standard eras plus Invictus and Dark ages.   Random stat generation, skill point tracking, and random name generator for the unimaginative.   The best part is that the sheets can be exported via pdf file for printing to your PC or Mac. 

Not too shabby for a $3.99 app.  I'm still happy with my software made by the guys at Hero Games back in the early 90's.  The 3 1/2" disk it came on is long gone, but I do have a back ups of the back ups hiding in the house.  In fact, the old program feels like a lot of the iOS apps, so perhaps I don't need to try the new one out.

Otherwise, technology ho!

Check out the App Store on iTunes for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment