Saturday, February 6, 2016

(Kickstarter) No Mercy Card Game by Travis Hanson

After a week where Kickstarter blew up like a fireworks accident at the Super Bowl, I finally succumbed to temptation and backed one, almost sight unseen.

I've previously expressed my man-crush for Oscar Rios of Golden Goblin Press.  His Kickstarters are always clean, professional and even lured me into subjects I previously had no interest in, like Cthulhu Invictus.  I'll probably pledged for a hardcopy of any book he's willing to put out.

I always forget to add Travis Hanson, author and writer of Tanner Jones and the Quest for the Monkey Stone.    This time Travis has put together  No Mercy, a logical card game battle between aliens and gun toting cats.


It might be a bit high to back for a copy, but it's a man with six successful campaigns under his belt and ALL of the artwork is done.

I've been teased this artwork over the last six months on Travis' personal and professional Facebook feeds.  Good to see it's going to something family friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment