Thursday, February 4, 2016

The Stout Smurf: Reaper Space Mouslings....

One series of questions that I've fielded repeatedly could be summarized into one, "Where are all to the regular Gnome Wars events for Cold Wars?"

I'll answer that in two parts

1) Sure there's no traditional Gnome Wars mega-game, as is to be expected at Cold Wars, but the Gnome Pirate game that's being run twice, by a "non-Stout Gnome Persona" got rave reviews at Fall-in! and should be a great substitute.  There's also the traditional gnome joust and I'm disappointed I'm not able to defend my Cold Wars title.

2) I've been in the know for weeks but without a rock-solid confirmation, I was not at liberty to say anything more than "They may be working on something... different"

Considering this is directly from Jim's blogs, I say the cat's out of the bag.  The mice, however, appear to be well-prepared to handle it.


The Stout Smurf: Reaper Space Mouslings....: To All, I haven't really painted anything in a year being on a self imposed hiatus because of some health issues and to work on the ne...


No comments:

Post a Comment