Saturday, February 22, 2014

I'm a Winner, Too!

I don't go out of my way to promote most things on this blog, outside of gnomes and the occassional Kickstarter.  Despite that handy-dandy "Like" button on Facebook, I try to avoid doing much on that as well.  A basic concept of logarithms, a desire to keep my feed free of complete crap, and enough common sense that I won't get a free iPod or Bill Gates won't give me five grand for liking/sharing/commenting on a post keeps me out of trouble.

I've done two Facebook promotions over the five years I've had an account, both within the past year.  One was for a free copy of Tales of the Sleepless City via the Miskatonic University Podcast

The other was a quick like/comment/share from RAFM to celebrate hitting $31,000 for the second wave of 7th Edition Call of Cthulhu minis.  For all my "hard work" I was alerted Thursday night that I was, indeed, a winner!

I get a free copy of Little Jimmy Burke, Gangster:
Unpainted, of course
Another cool figure to go on the pile of stuff I want to paint.   Thanks RAFM!   Now work lightning fast so Little Jimmy can get eaten by the new version of the Shoggoth I ordered!

No comments:

Post a Comment