Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Eureka Teddy Bears No More

Checking Eureka Minis main site from Australia, I came upon this announcement:

March 15, 2014

MBD sells Teddy Bears

With effect from 15th March, Eureka Miniatures will no longer be producing Mike Broadbent Designs 28mm Teddy Bear range.
We have thoroughly enjoyed retailing and manufacturing these models and wish the new owner Phil Mcinerney every success with the range.


This formerly confirms the news I heard at Cold Wars.  It's a bit sad that Eureka's losing this line.  They're a quality company, so I can't imagine anything creating this arrangement outside of additional financial gain.   Actually, I can, but nothing can be confirmed, so I'll just hope this Phil fellow gets his act together and gets the bears back up pronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment