Friday, February 22, 2013

What to Run at Mepacon Spring 2013?

GM and Player registration for Mepcon Spring 2013 is now open at www.mepacon.com.

Which brings the eternal question, what should I run at Mepacon?  It looks like I'll only be there Saturday, so here's my options:

  1. Nothing, Eric.  Pay to get in and play some games, dammit!  It was nice to be able to do the paint-n-take and play a game last con. I don't know if I could handle having three sessions of fun might be too much.

  2. Gnome Wars: I would run The Farm or the Wishing Well from out of the book. They went over okay a few years back and both were esthetically pleasing.

  3. Toon: Cthulhu Comes to Springfield: The easiest of all the games, I just have to pull out its folder out of my desk and review the "episodes" during breakfast.

  4. Call of Cthulhu: Attack of the Atomic Reptile Bikini Women... in 3-D! Everyone loves to use In Media Res for their "published Cthulhu scenario I'm running at a con", but this one from Worlds of Cthulhu magazine would be much more fun.

  5. Rules Cyclopedia D&D: Home. Kick off my Polynesian game with 0-level characters. And watch them grow as a regular game.

  6. Hack Lite: The Lost City II. I ran B4 The Lost City as a reverse dungeon awhile back with great fanfare. The last group killed the big baddie, but all that did was further plunge to city into chaos. Run using a basic D&D/Hackmaster/CoC rules set.

  7. Burning Plastic: most of my normal requests have scheduling issues, but it's quick and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment