Saturday, February 2, 2013

ATKM Releases its 54mm Civil War Range

Per Facebook, TMP, and every other social media site I could find, All the King's Men has announced their line of Civil War figures in 54mm.

Just like their Revolutionary War and War of 1812 lines, this one covers infantry, cav, artillery, mounted generals, irregulars, and disorder markers. Many ACW figures offer separate heads for even more variety.

The majority of the figures were originally made in plastic by Classic Toy Soldiers, which have been licensed for ATKM to make the metal versions.

The variety of poses is the thing that throws me off. The finished product is beautiful, but when I think of 54mm I either think of figures in lockstep formation for AWI/Napoleonic era, or the very limited poses when using Britains. I hate to say it, but these might be TOO nice. Plus, it's the standard $40 for a unit of 12!

http://www.allthekingsmentoysoldiers.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment