Thursday, February 13, 2020

GM Registration for Mepacon Has Already Opened!

Mepacon 38 (Spring 2020) will be April 24-26, 2020 at the Mountain Laurel Resort in beautfiul, scenic White Haven, Pennsylvania.  (The Poconos for those with regional familiarity,  Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Area for those who need a city to find yourself.
I missed that GM Registration was already open, and the online form can be found here.

It's also going to be the site of ViscountEric's BirthdayPalooza, whatever that might entail.  I guess I need to set up a poll to see what I should run (and I shall run a LOT).  But seriously, I currently surrounded by a pile of Car Wars material, so I might want to go back thirty years and do some autodueling.  Depending on the RSVPs I get, Gnomes, Samoans, or even a few Hackmaster Generals could see action. 

1 comment:

  1. I remember your party at the Fire Hall long ago, not many people ,but still fun to attend. See you at MEPACON.

    ReplyDelete