Thursday, November 29, 2012

We're All Part of the Gnomish Space Marines

As I mentioned earlier here, I was looking into distant hypothetical campaigns to work on in the event that a close group of gamers could be assembled. I had set up the poll to let you, the honorable gnomie fanatics, have a voice in my life.

I should have know it wouldn't even be close.

And so onto compiling the ideas again for the Gnomish Space Marines (GSM).

In my desire to have a poll, I completely forgot about Olley's Armies Scrunts.  Off the book Squats that are still cheaper with shipping from the UK than Squats are on eBay.

And when the product can look like this:
Why wouldn't I want to try them?

Those would be the stormtroopers the GSM would be fighting against.  PCs would probably start a mixture of Scrunt Rangers and whatever Squats I acquire. And if finances turn around, I might be able to pick up these before the production run ends.

Scrunt Inquistors and Psychic Warriors.  Nice "real' villians if I'm not using discount aliens minis.

No comments:

Post a Comment