Friday, July 13, 2018

(Painting) Arab Civilians by Eureka Miniature, Part 1

After clearing off the German Schutztruppe from my table, I'm moving a bit faster, getting six minis done out of the dozen Middle Eastern Civilians from Eureka Miniatures that come in the pack.

I'm rather impressed with my purchases from Cold Wars in March.  Compared to the year-long ordeal of the German Schutztruppe sitting on my painting bench, knocking out some mdf buildings, these civilians, and getting my Samoan Fita-Fita primed and in line to be painted, the Cold Wars haul was very productive.  Heck, even my abortive foray in the flea market netted me figs, terrain, and random board games I've used over the last few months.  Let's hope this weekend in Historicon works out just as well.
I guess the best news is, after I finish the other half-dozen, I'll have plenty of villagers to populate the town for the Pulp.  What happens to them is a whole different story.

Next up:  Part 2 of the Arab Civilians, I'm doubling down my efforts to finally get the Arab Revolt painted, and in a fit of excitement, my Samoa Fita Fita get pushed up in the queue.

No comments:

Post a Comment