Thursday, July 26, 2018

The 2018 #RPGaDay List is Up!

The good folks at #RPGaDay have finally released their list for 2018!



Well, they're not pulling any punches with the questions.  These are not your one liner/quick tweet answers: Favorite Horror Game: Kult.  Favorite Die:  d12 are not going on the list.  I think this might reduce the number of fly-by-night participants, but there are plenty of other question-a-day social media experiments.

Time to set up the Questions on the blog posts and start writing.  I'm on vacation currently, and when I return to work I'm on a multi-million dollar phone installation project for my company on August 1st.  I'll need to some time to de-escalate after work, but a bit of a head start helps. 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, seriously! It's like write a dissertation about your RPG experience!?

    Looking forward to all your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ain’t that the truth! I’ve managed to finish seven days out of 31 thus far, but those first two days are staring at me like a college paper deadline. The good news is that 31 July I’m working overnight for systems testing and hopefully will have enough downtime To finish those up

      Delete