Sunday, June 19, 2011

Hackmaster Hacklopedia of Beasts and Origins Promotion

I have to admit that I don't check out the Kenzerco boards as often as I once did. KODT is a quarterly treat for me at best, and Hackmaster is but a good part of the engine of a number of vehicles in the planning stages. Of course, I might be able to throw another con game together and get away with it.

I still get the email updates from Kenzerco's online store. It's basically the standard "come to Origins, we have new stuff (Bundles of Troubles and Modules), but then this followed:

Then come to the Knights of the Dinner Table Live Reading/Meet n Greet event (Friday night, starting at 6 pm) for your chance at winning the FIRST Hacklopedia of Beasts hardcover printed!

That's right -- we're giving away one of the advance copies we received from the printer to celebrate the moment (and the end of the long journey). Stop by our booth (#123) for more details or to pre-order a copy.

Oooh, me likey!


Now I understand why they solicited the book for $49.95. If only individuals could raise the debt ceiling as easy as the federal goverment.


Here's the interior...

I mean, I have all the Hacklopedias that I need. I'm not playing the new Basic/Advanced Hackmaster 5th Edition, but that book deserves a spot on my shelf of quality.


Right after I pick up the 30th Anniversary CoC, a pile of other Cthulhu books, and enough lead to poison a smal town.

No comments:

Post a Comment