Monday, December 24, 2012

(Twelve Days) #11 Killer Snowmen and Mouslings

Ah, Christmas Eve, the high holy day for our family.  This year has been so hectic that absolutely nothing has been accomplished.  Our Christmas Eve feast is half constructed and will remain that way, the tree is up but barely decorated, as the cat and dog have already done a number on the lights, and Santa may make a late appearance tomorrow, between wrapping and the children refusing to sleep.

That being said, I've survived the 12 Days of Blogging with only one cop-out day (Day #9, and if you didn't get the joke, let me know, I'll fill you in), so today I say screw it and give you two pics of 28mm Snowmen minis:
Reaper #03296 Monstrous Snowmen  $11.49
And this bad boy just got released December 10th.  I present to you the new Mousling Holiday set.
Reaper #01436  Holiday Mouslings   $18.99
Great set for modeling/painting, although I find few gaming applications for it.  Perhaps a Snow Shaman and his child-like followers?   That would add a serious bit of toughness on the Native American tilt I put toward Eureka's Mice Warriors, at least three months out of the year.

God Jul!

No comments:

Post a Comment