Tuesday, May 7, 2013

(Hackmaster) The Collected Journey of Mutumbo

The one advantage I have with now being labelled "management" at work, even without the appropriate pay grade is unfettered internet access, so when I'm stuck on "sales support" (i.e. doing triage with a random overflow call), I can finally do much needed blog maintainence instead of twiddling my thumbs.

One of the low-priority tasks on this blog from the beginning was writing up the actual play from my Hackmaster campaign that ran from 2001-2004.  I always required someone to keep the party journal in-character, so it presented some interesteing, if biased, views of the party's actions.

The intensive labor of the translating the entries into a readable narrative (with the ten year old memories of the GM added to boot), means I've only gotten as far as the session #11 (November 2001).  As I've done for my Call of Cthulhu campaign, I've set up a new "Journey of Mutumbo" page on the top header of the blog for easy access to all the entries thus far.  You can also use the tag of the same name to look them up as well.    As the campaign takes a dour turn with part twelve, I'll probably start up the next chapter of the campaign under a different page and tag.  Once I get around to it, of course.

Suggestions are always appreciated of course.

While we're on a Hackmaster-related note, do remember that I'm still taking votes on my "What to run at Mepacon XXV Poll."  The poll engine seems to be broken (I've set it up twice and it barely records three votes before resetting to zero) so I'm taking additional votes via the comments section of the post describing the options here, as well as email, Facebook, and any message platform that you can find me.  Polling closes Memorial Day weekend, which still won't give me enough time to get my Historicon event finished, much less start working on the next event.


No comments:

Post a Comment